Listen to KNVBC Revival Radio Now!

Monday, March 8, 2010

It's been a while! There have been alot of things that I wanted to write about but never was able to find the time to actually finish a complete post!
I'm sure there will come a day when I am able to dedicate more time to this, but in the meantime my posts will likely be few and far between.
For now, I would like to share a video of a song that has been in my head since I saw it! It spoke to my heart because there was a time in my life when I was not able to say that I loved the Lord, because I loved my sin more. I am so thankful that He has become real in my life, and now I can say, with all that is within me, I love Him. I love Him. I love Him! That's all I want to say.

Hope it's a blessing to you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment